We deliver to all urban North and South Island addresses on an overnight service with Courier Post. If you would like to check if you are classed as urban (non-rural) please visit the following site https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/address-postcode-finder
- If you are confident you receive overnight delivery at your address, please proceed with the order, at your own risk. If there is any doubt around an overnight service, we can freeze your order which will help to protect the product in case of a delayed delivery. Please note in the comments if you would like your order sent frozen.
- You can arrange to have your package delivered to a place of work, a friend or a local business that is not rural. Please list this address as the delivery address.
- You can arrange to have your order delivered to your nearest CourierPost depo/agent and collect from there. Please list this as the delivery address.
We can provide alternative transport options for commercial addresses for orders over 20kg. Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Orders are shipped out Tuesday-Thursday on an ‘overnight’ service.
Expected timeline for delivery is the second business day following the order. For example: An order placed on a Tuesday would be prepared and shipped on Wednesday for delivery on Thursday. Please note as our meat is processed and packed fresh to order and due to the perishable nature of our product, orders placed between Thursday afternoon and Monday will be dispatched on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday.
If Monday is a public holiday, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Wednesday for Thursday delivery.
All packages will be shipped with authority to leave instructions.
- Nationwide freight – free for orders over $150.
- Nationwide freight (non-rural) – flat rate of $15 for orders under $150.
- Rural delivery (where overnight delivery is possible) – flat rate of $21.90 for orders under $150.
- Marlborough freight – free for orders over $50.
- Marlborough freight – flat rate of $8 for orders under $50.
The courier will leave your parcel on your doorstep. If you have any special instructions, please provide these in the notes section and we will do our best to accommodate. It is your responsibility to ensure your parcel is refrigerated as soon as possible following delivery.
We aim to dispatch the majority of our products as fresh in specially designed ‘chiller boxes’ however, due to the seasonal nature of our business and the geographical location of our hunting sites some specialty products such as Rabbit, Hare, Wallaby and Tahr will be sent frozen so that we can offer these products all year round.
We take great care in packing all our frozen products with plenty of ice with the intention they remain frozen however please note, some thawing on the outside of products may occur during the delivery period. Our insulated chiller boxers are designed to keep meat at temperatures below 4ºC during transit which ensures our products are always stored at safe temperatures and therefore safe to refreeze.