We deliver to all urban North and South Island addresses on an overnight service with New Zealand Couriers. If you would like to check if you are classed as urban (non-rural) please visit the following site https://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/address_checker.html
- You can arrange to have your package delivered to a place of work, a friend or a local business that is not rural. Please list this address as the delivery address.
Frequently Asked Questions
Orders are shipped out Tuesday-Thursday on an ‘overnight’ service.
Expected timeline for delivery is the second business day following the order. For example: An order placed on a Tuesday would be prepared and shipped on Wednesday for delivery on Thursday. Please note as our meat is processed and packed fresh to order and due to the perishable nature of our product, orders placed after 7am on Thursday through until midnight on Monday will be dispatched the following Tuesday for Wednesday delivery.
If Monday is a public holiday, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Wednesday for Thursday delivery.
All packages will be shipped with authority to leave instructions.
- North Island freight – free for orders over $200.
- North Island freight (non-rural) – flat rate of $20
- North Island rural delivery (where overnight delivery is possible) – flat rate of $26.00.
- South Island freight – free for orders over $200.
- South Island freight (non-rural) – flat rate of $15.
- South Island rural delivery (where overnight delivery is possible) – flat rate of $21.90.
- Marlborough freight – free for orders over $80.
The courier will leave your parcel on your doorstep. If you have any special instructions, please provide these in the notes section and we will do our best to accommodate. It is your responsibility to ensure your parcel is refrigerated as soon as possible following delivery.
You can track your order at https://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/track_and_trace.html by using the tracking number you were sent upon dispatch (please check your junk folder). If tracking is not available, you are unable to locate your tracking number or your order is showing as dispatched but not in transit, please email email@example.com for assistance.
We partner with New Zealand Couriers for nationwide deliveries. Due to the perishable nature of our product, our orders are treated as the highest priority. Where a delivery is delayed in most cases our orders are placed in a chiller at the depot for delivery the next day.
All of our orders are packed with biodegradable wool cool and icepacks, which means an unopened consignment is chill test safe for up to 36 hours.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, delivery may be delayed from time to time. Premium Game will aim to deliver by our target delivery times, but we will not be liable for the failure of our courier partners to deliver within these times.
If your order is delayed;
· Please let us know as soon as possible by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please don’t refuse delivery as it is likely that the product will have been handled correctly by the courier team and therefore perfectly safe to consume. Premium Game will not be liable for any order which has been refused delivery.
· Please open the carton and check the product at your earliest possible convenience. Please note the icepacks should be defrosted as this means that they have served their purpose of keeping the contents of the box chilled during transit.
· If you believe the product has been compromised/spoiled due to delayed delivery, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can lodge an investigation. Please note we may require photographic evidence and/or a sample of the damaged or spoiled product.
We aim to dispatch the majority of our products as fresh in specially designed ‘chiller boxes’ however, due to the seasonal nature of our business and the geographical location of our hunting sites some specialty products such as Rabbit, Hare, Wallaby and Tahr will be sent frozen so that we can offer these products all year round.
We take great care in packing all our frozen products with plenty of ice with the intention they remain frozen however please note, some thawing on the outside of products may occur during the delivery period. Our insulated chiller boxers are designed to keep meat at temperatures below 4ºC during transit which ensures our products are always stored at safe temperatures and therefore safe to refreeze.