Frequently Asked Questions
Orders are shipped out Tuesday-Thursday on an ‘overnight’ service.
Expected timeline for delivery is the second business day following the order. For example: An order placed on a Tuesday would be prepared and shipped on Wednesday for delivery on Thursday. Please note as our meat is processed and packed fresh to order and due to the perishable nature of our product, orders placed between Thursday afternoon and Monday will be dispatched on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday.
If Monday is a public holiday, orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on Wednesday for Thursday delivery.
All packages will be shipped with authority to leave instructions.
- Nationwide freight – free for orders over $150.
- Nationwide freight (non-rural) – flat rate of $15 for orders under $150.
- Rural delivery (where overnight delivery is possible) – flat rate of $21.90 for orders under $150.
- Marlborough freight – free for orders over $50.
- Marlborough freight – flat rate of $8 for orders under $50.
The courier will leave your parcel on your doorstep. If you have any special instructions, please provide these in the notes section and we will do our best to accommodate. It is your responsibility to ensure your parcel is refrigerated as soon as possible following delivery.