1. In a food processor blend onion, garlic, celery, carrot, mushroom and wild pork bacon.
2. Heat olive oil in a frypan over medium heat and sweat the vegetable, bacon mixture until soft.
3. Add the wild venison mince and cook until browned, breaking up the mince as it cooks.
4. Add the wine and continue cooking until it has evaporated.
5. Add the canned tomato, puree and oregano. Simmer until desired sauce consistency is achieved.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. When the bolognese is nearly finished, cook spaghetti following the pack instructions.
8. Drain the spaghetti and stir into the bolognese sauce. Serve with grated parmesan.