1. Season flour and coat the osso bucco in the flour mixture; tap off any excess.
2. In a large heavy pan, heat the oil and butter and sear the osso bucco pieces on all sides, add more oil and butter if needed.
3. Remove the browned osso bucco and set aside.
4. Add onion, celery, carrots, garlic, bay leaves and parsley to the pan and cook until softened, season to taste.
5. Turn heat up to high and add the dry Marsala to deglaze the pan.
6. Return the osso bucco to the pan adding the stock and tomatoes.
7. Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for about 1 ½ -2 hours or until the meat is tender, basting the meat a few times during cooking.
8. When the osso bucco is cooked remove from stovetop and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. We recommend serving with mash and greens.