1. Combine capsicum, onion, salsa, barbecue sauce, garlic, spices and oregano in a 4.5L slow cooker, add pork, turn to coat in mixture.
2. Cook covered on low for about 8 hours.
3. Prepare salsa - Add tomatoes, coriander, onion, chillies, lemon or lime juice and garlic in a food processor, pulse until roughly chopped. While pulsing, add olive oil. Set aside until required.
4. Carefully remove pork from the slow cooker, shred meat using two forks. Return pork to slow cooker, stir gently. Season to taste.
5. Divide pork between tortillas. Serve topped with fresh salsa, sour cream, avocado & coriander.