1. Preheat the oven to 160oC. Combine flour with a pinch of salt & pepper creating a seasoned flour.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium-high heat, coat Venison in seasoned flour and add to the pan in small batches to avoid overcrowding. Brown on all sides, remove from pan and set-aside.
3. Without washing out the pan (add a little more oil if necessary) add onion and garlic to the pan and sauté over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until soft, add mushrooms, carrot & pumpkin and sauté for a further 5 minutes. Add Venison back to the pan along with all remaining ingredients. Bring to boiling point then immediately transfer to a casserole dish.
4. Cover and pop in the oven for around two hours or until meat is tender.
5. Serve with either mashed potatoes, rice or pasta.