1. Add two tablespoons of oil to a frying pan and heat until it starts to smoke then add the goat meat to brown. Depending on the size of the pan we recommend doing this in three batches to make sure the pan keeps its heat and meat is nicely browned. Once its brown, set aside.
2. In a heavy pot add oil then sauté the onion, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes.
3. Separate pineapple chunks from the juice, reserving the juice for later.
4. Add bay leaves, red and green capsicum, pineapple chunks and tomato paste to the pot and cook for a further two minutes.
5. Add carrot, goat meat and stock, bring to boil and then turn down to simmer for 45mins. Lastly, add potato and cream and cook until the meat is tender, and potato is soft.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste